The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

It dosen't come together very well, in my opinion.

It's been a while since I've watched one of these, and although I liked them three years ago or whatever, they seemed better than this...maybe my opinion has just changed, who knows.

But anyway, the animation is still great. And there are parts that are good-particularly the fight scene, which focused on the animation, worked very well. And I kinda snickered at the final line of "Fuck". But the overall product is way too uneven. The House thing was a sad attempt to imitate Family Guy-type humor and it doesn't fit the series because that sort of humor isn't incorporated in any other point of the movie, or the series out of what I recall.

Also there is no tone in the video to speak of. It's basically "Let's crack as many stupid jokes that we can at select parts of Ocarina of Time," which would be fine if it was a short skit or something, but as a series it can get irritating. Take something like the Austin Powers movies, for a random example. They are indeed parodies of The James Bond films, but Austin is his own character. We know who that guy is and, although he and everyone else in that movie is a lampoon of something, it works because the charcaters are established and all the scenes are not just spins on other movies. In this, it is just scene after scene after scene of just random points of the game, and it fails because none of the people have any sort of motivation. Now I know this is just a flash, not a movie, but it has the potential to be so much more than it ends up being.

In conclusion, this series seems like it could have more to it than the writing seems to give it credit for. This attempt, although not a complete abysmal failure, needs some major tweeking. Then again this seems pretty popular and I guess you can't please them all. Good luck in the future.

Moustaches Moustaches

I could watch this 1000 times

and it would never ever get old.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Meh.

It was ok. Thought it was kind of one note though. Maybe I would of liked it more if you kept going with it and made a story out of it or something, I dunno.

Though I must say, the artwork was nice and the voices fit the characters perfectly. Good job.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

One of, if not thee, best series on Newgrounds.

I mean, seriously, it's so compelling, so well animated, so atmospheric, and ingenious. It's like if James Cameron could write. :P

Turd Eating Cat Turd Eating Cat

Woah!

Dude, you get MAJOR style points for this flash! That was one of the slickest things I've seen on Newgrounds in a while, hell, maybe years. Huge thumbs up for that!

Other than that, it's great in other aspects too. The story is simple, weird, and charming all in one, and the music is catchy and serves the flash well. It's hard to think that I almost skipped this flash altogether, because the idea of a Turd Eating Cat sounds so juvenile (and still weirded me out in the flash), but I love it when something exceeds my expectations so much.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

Wow.

So I'm not the only one who wants to punch Ray William Johnson and Shane Daweson in the face.

Small world.

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Wow.

That was, uh, something else! Really creative I must say. The animation was simplistic, but good, and all the drawings were good too, so nice job!

Mario's Castle Calamity 2 Mario's Castle Calamity 2

OMG WTF YOUR STILL ALIVE?!!

Jesus!

Anyway, the flash was good. I'm not gonna lie; I thought that a sequel to Mario's Castle Calamity would be totally unnessicary, but I actually think this was an improvement over the last Castle Calamity. It's good to know that sprites still exist. :P

I gotta say that your animation skills have improved greatly. Not that it was bad before, but this seemed to be more smooth than any other video you've done before (even Dumbass Luigi).

Looking forward to Funky Turtles. Keep on improving!

Pizza Waffles Pizza Waffles

Strangely appealing.

I liked it, I thought it was pretty funny, particularly because I like how expressive the two characters were.The animation was great also,very smooth.

Soooo...how do you make pizza waffles?

Battosai810 responds:

Glad you liked it! All you need to make a Pizza Waffle is some tomato sauce, cheese, and frozen waffles. Toaster oven is the preferred way to make em. Thanks for watching the toon!

John of War John of War

Brilliant!

Absolutely amazing. Very funny and well drawn. I really, REALLY hope there's going to be a sequel to this!